Thursday, July 9, 2009

A work of art

This has got to be the most perfect car interior ever manufactured. A work of art, quite simply. Yes, it's the new Porsche Panamera, and never have i wanted a Porsche more. I just want to squeeze that sculptured steering wheel firmly, and caress the gearshift lever gently, and press some of those buttons every once in a while. I feel like a child again in a presence of such beauty. There are only two drawbacks: I'm not really comfortable with the rear of the car (but that may grow on me though), and fuel consumption is a killer (well, considering the performance it isn't really bad, but it's not really good either). Give me a plug-in hybrid Panamera, or preferably one that doesn't run on fossile fuel (hey, if Bentley and Koenigsegg can do it, so should Porsche!) and we're talking!


The pics are courtesy of Car Body Design.

No comments: